- A flat and clean work surface, avoid any dust and stray hairs
- A dry paper towel or cloth
- Wash your hands and dry thoroughly
- Clean laptop surface by damp towel. Do not use alcohol - only use water. Let it sit for few minutes to make sure dry thoroughly.
- Tear off the backing paper of four corners, any cutouts (like the brand logo), and 3-5cm (1-2 inch) wide at the vertical centre.
- Start to align at the cutouts and use the four corners as a guide to get the skin perfectly lined up.
- Apply the skin at the middle where the backing paper has been torn off. At this moment, the skin has fixed position.
- Now you can gently peel the skin off its backing from the either side and apply it to your laptop.
- If you come across any air bubbles or wrinkles, gently use the dry paper towel or cloth to run over them and let the air be pressed out via the channeled adhesive.
- If you want to adjust the position during the process, you can peel the skin off slowly and apply again.
Watch Installation Video